Vacature: R&D Project leader- 3D Concrete printing
R&D Project leader- 3D Concrete printing (m,f), fulltime
As R&D Project leader- 3D Concrete printing you are responsible for the product development and optimization according to the product specifications (mortar, printing process and hardened concrete specifications). You are also involved in local (Benelux) and international projects: developments, technology deployment, academics, etc.
Do you get challenged by?
- Being responsible for the product development and optimization according to the product specifications (mortar, printing process and hardened concrete specifications);
- Managing the project process (e.g. definition of the project specifications, development, industrial tests, field tests, …) and making suggestions /adjustments for improvements;
- The ability to work independently and/or in working groups (e.g. other R&D departments, production, logistic, marketing) and a mixture of practical work (hands-on) combined with theoretical research;
- Being involved in local (Benelux) and international projects: developments, technology deployment, academics, etc.
Do you recognize yourself in?
- University/HBO+ level (e.g. chemistry, materials science or formulation)
- Experienced in a similar innovative position, preferably within a 3D environment;
- Strong analytical thinker and structured way of working;
- Able to combine practical work with theoretical research;
- Knowledge of concrete and/or mortars (preferably);
- Good level of English (good level of Dutch is a plus).
A job that will challenge your talents and that comes with a high level of responsibilities within a professional company with lot of room for innovation and initiatives. Weber Beamix also offers an excellent salary and a wide range of benefits, like a good pension, 31 days off, bonus, wellbeing activities, hybrid way of working, informal cultural. Within the Saint-Gobain group there are ample opportunities for development and growth.
Information and respond
Do you have the right talents to get the most out of the position of R&D Project leader - 3D Concrete Printing? Send an email and your CV to HR@weberbeamix.nl before October 15th. If you would like more information first, please contact Jan Blaakmeer (R&D), +31 6 5191 15 47.