Vacature: Mechatronics lead - 3D Concrete printing
Do you get energized by the integration of robotics into a production process? And are you pragmatic and hands on approach within a technical environment? then you might be our new Mechatronics lead - 3D Concrete printing.
Weber Beamix, location Eindhoven, m/v, fulltime (38h)
You get energized by:
- Developing and implementing new technologies to improve and optimize a production process;
- Working in both an R&D environment as on the factory floor;
- Pragmatic and hands on approach within a technical environment;
- 3D printing of concrete;
- Working in an agile environment.
Do you recognize yourself in?
- HBO – WO level (preferably Mechatronics);
- Experience with the full development process, from ideation to market implementation;
- Experience with robot systems integration;
- Creative problem solving;
- Knowledgeable of/ experienced with 3D (concrete) printing and PLC programming;
- Eager to learn and work with new technologies;
- Good English communication skills (talking & writing);
The location of this position is our 3D Print factory in Eindhoven. You live preferably within a reasonable distance of Eindhoven and are willing to travel in and outside the Netherlands.
A job that will challenge you, with a high level of independency in a professional company. Where there is room to innovate and work on your own initiatives. Weber Beamix offers you a growing salary depending of your level of experience and a wide range of secondary benefits such as a good pension plan, 31 vacation days, a bonus of max. 10% of your yearly salary, wellbeing activities, a hybrid way of working and an informal culture. many opportunities for development and growth within the Saint-Gobain group.
Information and response:
Do you have the right skills to get the most out of the position of Mechatronics lead - 3D Concrete Printing? Send a motivation letter and your CV to Eline Quist, HR Manager BNL, HR@weberbeamix.nl before December 24th. If you would like more information first, please contact Peter Paul Cornelissen, International 3D Project Manager, +31 682851030.