Vacature: International 3D Project Manager
Weber Beamix, leading manufacturer & supplier of building materials opened a 3D Print factory together with BAM Infra in January 2019. With the opening of this first industrial and commercial 3D concrete printing facility, Saint- Gobain Weber Beamix and BAM Infra have taken the lead and accelerated the technology. We are looking for the ‘perfect match’ to extent our 3D printing activity. We would like to get in touch with you if you recognize yourself in this position.
We are looking for a personal match which recognize him/her selves in:
- An education level: HBO/WO
- Experience entering new markets/segments with innovative (3D) technology
- Driven to deliver and achieve outstanding results, eye for market opportunities and perseverance
- Problem-solving and pragmatic mindset, hands-on with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Strong communicator (fluent in English and Dutch. German is a plus); connects easily and networks well, able to build long-term relationships with stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
This versatile and challenging job offers you a central position in expanding our 3D Concrete Print Activity worldwide. It combines technical and innovative developments of 3D printing with structuring business strategy and involves result oriented communication with internal and external partners. You are located in Eindhoven and willing to travel internationally for approx. 40% of your time. We offer you a competitive salary
(range gross year salary 70k -100k) and excellent secondary benefits.
More information and response
We would like to get to know you if you believe this position matches with your talents & skills. Please send a short motivation letter and your CV to HR@weberbeamix.nl (deadline October 10th). For more information, please contact Bas Huysmans, CEO, telephone: + 31 40 2597911.